My plan was to stay more up to date with my blog during this pregnancy, but that seems nearly impossible with a 14 month old running around. Here's the latest....
I am 21 weeks along, so I've crossed the halfway mark. It is going by so quickly. I think when January hits, it will just go faster. I am loving Christmastime and buying gifts for Cade and now Cade's little SISTER
That's right...Avie Ryn will be here at the end of April. We found out at 19 weeks, and the doctor was 99% sure. We are so excited to be having a little girl, and she already has Daddy wrapped around her finger.
We found out that she is hanging out behind the placenta, which explains my difficulty in feeling her move, but as of last week she has started doing somersaults. Blake even felt her move the other day. It was great! I am posting the last two baby bump pictures, and I am going to try and stay more up to date since it will be flying by. Our next appointment is December 31st so prayer for a happy, healthy baby and mama!
18 weeks 20 weeks


Oh, you'll love having a little girl! How exciting! Congrats. :)
ReplyDelete