It was 6 years ago (Dec. 20) that I was getting married! Blake and I celebrated our anniversary this weekend by staying at the Gaylord Texan, which is a beautiful hotel. We ate dinner at a steakhouse in the hotel and walked around to look at the lights. We were going to go to the ice show, but it was sold out, and we were too lazy to get up early this morning and go....Since we didn't have to get up early with Cade, we were definitely not getting up early for ice ;-)
We had such a great time, though, and in the hustle and bustle of the season and surviving toddlerhood and pregnancy, it was nice to slow down and just enjoy each other. I love being able to hang out with my hubby, and it is always great to think back to our wedding day. There are so many things I'll never forget about that day. I didn't even stop to think about how young I was to get married...We were in love, and that's all that mattered. Now, 6 years later, we are more in love than ever, we have a beautiful son, and a precious daughter on the way. We have been so blessed by God, and we pray for many more wonderful years together.
I love you, Blake!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment