I've been trying to blog more often, but I always feel like I have to have some pictures to go along with it. I unfortunately can't keep up with pictures and blogging, so I'm going to just blog and add pictures when I can.
Today Cade and I hung out watching the Disney channel most of the day. He is so cute, but he is into everything right now. I'm definitely getting a workout keeping up with him. We have his playroom pretty much set up now, so I'm looking forward to using that more often. Our friend Jessica came over and hung out. She helped clean for cg too :-) How sweet! I was also able to scrapbook today while Cade took a 2 and a half hour nap!!! Wow! That's not normal for him.
What we've been doing lately...
Last week Blake went to youth camp, so Cade and I went to Mt. Pleasant with Marlo Wade and the kids. It was a nice, relaxing week, and Cade had great friends to play with. Then, on Friday, my mom and I picked up Blake from the church right after they got back from youth camp and left for our family reunion in Lawton, OK. It's my mom's dad's side of the family, and I always enjoy going. This was the first year that Blake has gone since we've been married, which was great!! Everyone also met Cade for the first time. BTW he is 8 months old now and crawling with two teeth!!!! We came back late Saturday night and early Sunday morning. The fun didn't stop there, though. The Wade's air conditioner went out! (Way too hot for that right now) Their family stayed with us Sunday night. It was like a giant slumber party. The kids definitely enjoyed it and stayed up till 11PM. Our week has finally slowed down, but we will leave for Branson next week, so we'll be packing again.
(Will post pics of everything later)
Sorry this is so long. I'll try to blog almost daily from now on to space it out :)
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment