
Well, we are back from Branson! Blake and I went with my parents and brother and sister-in-law (We decided Cade wasn't ready for all of the activities, yet). It was so much fun. I know that Blake really wasn't sure about the whole trip because Branson is an "older person's" town (no offense). We both really enjoyed it, though. I'm hoping that when Cade is older, we can take him there, too. This time he stayed with his Granna and Papa John, who I'm sure spoiled him like crazy ;-) but that's what grandparents are for.
We left on our trip Sunday and came back Thursday. It was an eventful week. We filled every minute almost. As my brother said, "I'll sleep when I'm dead." LOL an interesting perspective I must say...
Monday we went to Silver Dollar City, which I loved. It was ten times better than 6 flags. There are not as many "big" rides, but the entire park was covered with trees or some type of shade. We stayed from 10 AM until 7 PM (closing), and we didn't even notice that it had been that long. I definitely recommend it.
We left on our trip Sunday and came back Thursday. It was an eventful week. We filled every minute almost. As my brother said, "I'll sleep when I'm dead." LOL an interesting perspective I must say...
Monday we went to Silver Dollar City, which I loved. It was ten times better than 6 flags. There are not as many "big" rides, but the entire park was covered with trees or some type of shade. We stayed from 10 AM until 7 PM (closing), and we didn't even notice that it had been that long. I definitely recommend it.

Tuesday we went to see the musical "Noah." The acting and singing were a bit cheesy, but the set design was AMAZING! After intermission, we were "inside" the ark.


No comments:
Post a Comment