Thursday, February 12, 2009

RSV :-(

So, I took Cade to the doctor on Tuesday, and we found out he has RSV. The doctor said it was pretty normal for babies, and he gave us an inhaler to help with his breathing. It is so nice to have something that finally helps him. He is still pretty congested, and he has successfully given me a cold, but he is so cute, so it doesn't matter :-)

Tomorrow we go to Cade's 4 month well baby check-up! I will try to update and add pictures soon. Our internet at our house has been down :(

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh - yuck! I will be praying for him, and for ya'll... That is no fun! Let me know if ya need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about Cade. Seems like everyone is sick these days. Thanks for your comment. We decided to go ahead with what I talked to you about, but no luck yet. I'm trying to remember that it's all about God's timing, not mine. :)

    ReplyDelete