Saturday, November 14, 2009

10 and 11 months

I'm sure by now most of you were thinking that my family has been frozen in time since July, but that is unfortunately not true. I have found that once I get behind in blogging, it is so hard to sit down and catch up. Cade is napping right now, so I'm going to try to get in some new stuff.

As you might guess from the title, we have celebrated Cade's 10th and 11th month already. (We have actually celebrated 12, but I'll blog separately about it). So much has been going on with Cade since the last blog.

#1 Cade is WALKING. He actually started walking between the 10th and 11th month at his friend Micah's bday party. He saw this little girl he really liked, and she was already walking, so I guess he figured if he wanted a chance with her, he had to start walking as well.

#2 Cade is beginning to say words and sign more. He can sign "more" and "yes." His favorite words are go, down, no, and dog. He says "Mama" and "Dada" too.

I cannot believe how much he has grown in such a short amount of time. I never imagined how fast it would go. Here are some pics from month 10 and 11.






No comments:

Post a Comment