Sunday, May 10, 2009

What's been going on lately?

It's been awhile since I have blogged. Cade has been keeping us busy. The biggest thing that happened lately: Car wreck :-( Last Saturday when the rain was pouring down, we hydroplaned and lost control. Our Envoy spun across I-30 and hit the left guardrail twice, which bounced us back across 30 to the right shoulder facing the wrong direction. Luckily, Cade wasn't with us. We had just left Malvern, Arkansas, and for some reason, I suggested he spend the night with Blake's parents in Arkansas and come back Sunday.

I worried about Cade the entire hour before the wreck. Should I have left him so far away? Was he going to be okay? Was Blake's mom going to have enough energy to keep up with him? As soon as we hit the guardrail, I was so grateful that he wasn't with us. I counted our blessings the rest of the night that he hadn't been with us. God is so great at giving us those moments.

When it was all said and done, the Envoy was totaled, and we have a Nissan Altima!

No comments:

Post a Comment