Tuesday, April 21, 2009

6 months old: A Bittersweet Time


There is a beautiful bluebonnet patch in Forney by the flags. This is Cade Leland on his 6 month birthday. It is such a bittersweet time for me. I love that Cade is learning so many new things, but I can't believe that my baby is half a year old. Don't get me wrong. I don't miss those newborn nights, but I do miss that newborn look and those tiny baby clothes. My sweet boy, though, is sitting up now and he wants to badly to start crawling and even walking. We went to the doctor this morning and Cade weighs a whopping 19 lbs. and he is almost 28 inches long. He also got his shots, so these bluebonnet shots are a little deceiving. He actually wasn't too thrilled about taking these pictures at this point in the day. The shots had kicked in, and he was pretty fussy. At least he was a good sport for a few of the pics. CADE: Daddy and Mommy love you so much! We can't believe how quickly you are growing, and you remind us daily of God's love and blessings. Happy birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Cade has quite a little personality! It seems like yesterday he was born... and I know probably even moreso for you & blake than me! =] You guys are great!!

    ReplyDelete